- Mumbai’s ideaForge wins global contract to deliver 200 UAVs to Indian Army March 3, 2022
- AI to be deployed through Ayushman Bharat, RS Sharma reveals in post-budget webinar March 3, 2022
- Google continues to witness a rise in number of user complaints in January 2022, compliance report shows March 3, 2022
- Deep Dive: What issues do app developers face and how should app stores be regulated? March 3, 2022
- China’s Tencent is controlling PUBG from background, says NGO calling for another ban March 2, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
The accession to the Convention brings many advantages, but it could complicate the Brazilian stance at the BRICS and UN levels.
In light of the state's emerging digital healthcare apparatus, how does Clause 12 alter the consent and purpose limitation model?
The collective implication of leaving out ‘proportionality’ from Clause 12 is to provide very wide discretionary powers to the state.
The latest draft is also problematic for companies or service providers that have nothing to with children's data.