WhatsApp was finally allowed to launch its payments service in India following beta testing the feature for a few years
- Mumbai’s ideaForge wins global contract to deliver 200 UAVs to Indian Army March 3, 2022
- AI to be deployed through Ayushman Bharat, RS Sharma reveals in post-budget webinar March 3, 2022
- Google continues to witness a rise in number of user complaints in January 2022, compliance report shows March 3, 2022
- Deep Dive: What issues do app developers face and how should app stores be regulated? March 3, 2022
- China’s Tencent is controlling PUBG from background, says NGO calling for another ban March 2, 2022
MediaNama’s mission is to help build a digital ecosystem which is open, fair, global and competitive.
Looking at the definition of health data, it is difficult to verify whether health IDs are covered by the Bill.
The accession to the Convention brings many advantages, but it could complicate the Brazilian stance at the BRICS and UN levels.
In light of the state's emerging digital healthcare apparatus, how does Clause 12 alter the consent and purpose limitation model?
The collective implication of leaving out ‘proportionality’ from Clause 12 is to provide very wide discretionary powers to the state.
The latest draft is also problematic for companies or service providers that have nothing to with children's data.
Please subscribe to MediaNama. Don't share prints and PDFs.
You May Also Like
Google has released a Google Travel Trends Report which states that branded budget hotel search queries grew 179% year over year (YOY) in India, in...
135 job openings in over 60 companies are listed at our free Digital and Mobile Job Board: If you’re looking for a job, or...
Rajesh Kumar* doesn’t have many enemies in life. But, Uber, for which he drives a cab everyday, is starting to look like one, he...
Twitter takes down tweets from MP, MLA, editor criticising handling of pandemic upon government request
By Aroon Deep and Aditya Chunduru You’re reading it here first: Twitter has complied with government requests to censor 52 tweets that mostly criticised...